Tuesday, December 29, 2009

An Open Letter to The Military.

This letter is addressed to anyone in the United States Military, any branch, any rank.

There is a stirring in the air of this great nation. The people are crying out in a way that has not been seen since this nation gained it's birth.

Our elected president refuses to comply with the requests of many citizens to supply his birth certificate, and has even spent grand amounts of tax dollars to keep it from coming to the public eye.

Our Congress has refused to adhere to the voice of the people who put them in their respective offices and have passed a bill that will not only change the face of this nation but breaks the laws of our Constitution. I might add that it is your job to make sure that the Constitution is protected from corrupt officials.

It has come to the attention of many people that the Secretary of Homeland Security refers to Pro-Gun organizations, Pro-Life organization, Pro-God organizations and militias as domestic terrorists. Does she not realize that by her standards she is also calling the founding fathers of this union domestic terrorists?

I have waited and watched this past year to see what is to become of this administration.

I have listened as this elected (and otherwise) government called patriots, who drove across this nation to march peacefully on the Mall, Nazis, Birthers, Truthers, and Teabaggers. I watched that protest. I saw no one who resembled a Nazi. I saw concerned citizens who felt that was the only way for the government to hear them.

I have felt shame as I watched our government pander to leaders and countries who publicly loath America while systematically ignoring or condemning our allies.

I have felt the rage that so many parents are feeling as our President put a pervert in charge of the safety of our children's school.

I have shook my head in wonderment as terrorist who blatantly admit not only their hate of America, but their guilt in attacking America, have been given the same rights as law abiding, TAX PAYING, citizens.

I have watched while soldiers are prosecuted for doing the job that the government has forced them to do.

I listen to my six year old son pray for our soldier three times a day at the table. He thanks God for the good soldiers saving us from the bad soldiers.

I am a civilian. I have never served in the military. I am a single mother who lives in the country.
And yet, even I can see that the people of this union are not going to tolerate much more.

My questions to you, in fact the reason I am writing this letter, are these :


How much more will YOU tolerate?

How many more unconstitutional orders will you obey?

Will you help me protect my children from TYRANNY, or will I have to protect them from YOU?


I, and millions of other Americans, await your answer.

Sincerely,

Betty Wright





1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete