Monday, October 5, 2009

the President of the United States of America

Okay, here it is.

To Whom It May Concern,

To poll the public as to if a person should be killed is STUPID!

To poll the public as to if the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES should be killed is beyond stupid!

To vote in favor of it is homicidal and treasonous.

I did not vote for President Barack Obama. I am a registered Independent. (because that is the only way I can get a chance to vote as I have to register as something) But, that is not why I did not vote for him. I voted for the man that I thought was better equipped to run this country in this time. Was there a better candidate than Barack Obama or John McCain? That's up to you to decide for yourself.
That all being said, There is no way on God's green earth that I would, or ever will, condone the attempt on the life of a sitting President.

To those of you who voted in favor: Well, may God have mercy on you. The Secret Service wont, and I really don't blame them. You'll get what you deserve.

We don't have to like the President. We do, however, have to honor the sanctity of the office of the President and law of the Constitution which gives everyone the right to life.

If you don't want Barack Obama as the President of the United States call your Congressman or woman and hound them until they impeach him. That's how adults and sane people handle matters, within the letter of the law.
Not within the letter of the Facebook poll!

No comments:

Post a Comment